Þetta námskeið er ætlað starfsfólki Heilbrigðisstofnunar Norðurlands (HSN).
Do you want to learn how to make smart financial decisions and better understand the Icelandic financial system? This short course will teach you the basics of personal finance, from budgeting and loans to planning for the future.
You will learn how to:
- Adapt your financial strategy to different life stages and situations
- Understand the impact of economic changes on your money
- Choose the best loan option for your needs
- Save effectively for short-term and long-term goals
- Protect yourself from inflation and high interest rates
- Boost your income and retirement savings
This course is for anyone who wants to take control of their finances and improve their financial well-being. No prior knowledge or experience is required.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of how changes in the Icelandic economy impact our day-to-day lifes and how to manage your money in any situation. You will also have practical tips and tools to help you achieve your financial goals.
Instructor: Björn Berg Gunnarsson is an experienced financial advisor, commentator and writer.
When and where: 13.mars- online 17:00-19:00